Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Can anyone give me a site where I can get free legal advice for divorce?

Depending on what state and county you live in there are usually services provided by your local governemnt. Ofcourse that depends on your financial sitution. If there is huge amounts of money involved then you will want to consult a reputable private attorney; and if there is alot of money involved you can probably afford it. As for as children and custody go; those issues are standard in most states these days and the money you have for an attorney will not dictate how the court decides custody/child support issues.Can anyone give me a site where I can get free legal advice for divorce?
Dear Friend,





Hiring a lawyer for minor legal problems can be expensive, but there are websites like LawGuru, FindLaw and other places where you can get free legal advice. I found this website useful - http://www.uelp.org/freelegal.htmlCan anyone give me a site where I can get free legal advice for divorce?
You can get it from me, but i'm only a law student, so i'm not allowed yet.





I found a great site, however!





Best of luck with everything.
The best site I've seen is divorce source.com,has all state statutes as well.Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment