Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I need some legal advice. My boyfriend is from india. I recently found out some disturbing news.?

He apparently has been living and working in the states for 8 years with an expired visa. He says the only way he can stay in the states is if we get married. I and my parents disagree, that the laws have changed and are more strict and harsh since 9/11. I have tried to find the correct law online but cant make head or tails of any of it. Can anyone help and give me the correct answer?I need some legal advice. My boyfriend is from india. I recently found out some disturbing news.?
He's going to have a tough time proving that his intentions are pure in regards to your marriage, when he's already proven that he's willing to break the law in regards to living and working here.I need some legal advice. My boyfriend is from india. I recently found out some disturbing news.?
It's not as simple as just getting married. Because he's here illegally at this point, he should talk with an immigration attorney. There is a lot of red tape that you have to go through. It's expensive. You have to prove that your marriage is not a sham; that you can support him financially if he were to lose his job. And if USCIS decides that you married him just to keep him in the country, he could be deported and banned from re-entering the U.S. Go talk to an immigration lawyer. He needs one.





My husband, who's from Canada, and I went through the process about a year ago. We were able to legally marry and get his green card, but he was in the U.S. legally. That makes a huge difference.
the best way to go with this is to go to a lawyar and ask him about this. ifyou are unable to do this then i guess this was worth nuthen :( good luck and watch it ur parens might be riight on that
i believe if ur a citizen of the US and you marry him, you can file for him.
If his visa is expired, it is illegal to live and work in the US.
He is SOL he has broken our laws If you do marry him he well have to return to his home country and they well consider that when he applies to comes to America

No comments:

Post a Comment