Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Who can I ask for legal advice?

I have court tomorrow but I don't have a lawyer,What will happen ? can i ask for a new court dateWho can I ask for legal advice?
Never, NEVER talk to prosecutors without a lawyer present. I've seen plenty of clients cheated by prosecutors. If you can afford a lawyer, ask the judge for a new court date and get one. If you can't, they will appoint a public defender, which in my experience are extremely capable. Who can I ask for legal advice?
It's pretty dumb to wait until the last minute before seeking legal advise, i mean you had to know you had this date coming, dummy. If this is a misdemeanor case then try to see the prosecutor before your case is called and either try to make a deal or ask the judge for a continuance. Sometimes prosecutors will work with you, just depends on how you present yourself. If it is felony don't talk to the prosecutor, wait until you are called before the bench and hope the judge will give you a continuance
Only an attorney can provide legal advice. It is against the law for anyone else to provide legal advice.
thay should have a on duty one in court ask to see them or contact your nearist cab to advice you asap

No comments:

Post a Comment