Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I need legal advice regarding a collection agency contract?

I had contracted with a collection agency to try to obtain payment for me on a deliquent account for $1750. About 25 days into the contract, the deliquent account (DA) left a message for me that they would like to work together again and wants to negotiate payment. As specified in the contract, I contacted the collection agency (CA) and let them know. The CA asked what I would like to do, so I said I will work out a number and let the DA know. He said that they could do it for me, but if I want to try, it was okay, knowing that I would still owe them a fee if I collected. The DA had contaced me again a few days later and I tried to negotiate a payment, to no avail. The DA also told me that the CA never contacted them. After that, I sent my required 30 days notice to terminate the CA contract, and planned to take the DA to court. The CA is now sending threatening emails that if I ever collect anything from the DA ever in the future, I still owe them a fee. Can they do that?I need legal advice regarding a collection agency contract?
If the terms of the contract with the CA says they can then yes. You might argue they did not fulfill their end of the bargain but what are you going to do, call the DA that you are suing to testify on YOUR behalf that the CA never contacted him? You are the one that decided to stop the CA from performing, you should have let them do their job or never contracted with them in the first place.I need legal advice regarding a collection agency contract?
Yes!
Collection agencies are dirty underhanded people who don't care how bad off someone else is, think about your question, are you worried about the guy you sent to the collection agency
If they will take it off your credit report believe it or not it will stay on your credit report for 7 to 10 year if they do not and that with you paying it off
Yes, you signed the debt over to them.
In order to get legal advice you will need to pay an attorney to give it to you. Legal advice is not free. At least not sound advice. Protection costs money.
If you are looking to get access to your Legal Rights and speak to an Attorney about this Legal matter, please contact me. I will provide you the ability to speak to an Attorney in your State at a VERY affordable rate. This means that once you are a member, they (law firm) will review unlimited documents/contacts at NO additional charge. They will write letters and make phone calls on your behalf at NO additional charge. You will be able to ask unlimited questions to an Attorney at anytime - NO additional charge. If you want more informaton, please contact me. I hope to be of service to you.





Sincerely,





Jon

No comments:

Post a Comment