Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I need legal advice about my visitation rights?

i just went to court this past monday for my two daughters and i got 3 hours unsupervised visitation we the father waited till court was over and approach me and said the time the judge rule he wanted to change then i just got a letter from his lawyer saying they want me to sign a stipulation saying i agree to the time he change with letting the judge know he didnt want 3 to 6 what do i do about this i dont have a lawyer im doing this alone !I need legal advice about my visitation rights?
Davina, the place where you get legal advice is at an attorney's office. He will be working for you, and no one else. If you do not have money, often the Bar Association in your area can find someone to help you.





Regards,


DanI need legal advice about my visitation rights?
You don't have to sign anything. In fact, I urge you NOT to sign that paper! Especially without legal counsel!!





If the judge ruled, then that's what stands. The father will have to make arrangements to comply with the judge's ruling, or HE can be found in contempt of court.
You can force him to go by what the judge says. Unless you want to sign the stipulation, then leave it as the judge left it. But, I would be leary about signing anything without letting an attorney read it. No telling what else they modified.
your ex and his lawyer are trying to trick you. the judge rules. he is boss. not your ex or his lawyer. don't sign anything.
Please resubmit with grammar corrected. I cannot understand this question.

No comments:

Post a Comment