Monday, August 23, 2010

I am in need of legal advice, looking into adopting?

a polar bear. Some woman approached me in town, save the Polar Bears etc. So I said sure, I'll adopt one.





Now I'm thinking though....what kind of background checks do they do (I'm a bit worried about passing a criminal record check)? And would I *really* need to have some kind of pool and cold area to keep it in? Is that essential in keeping a polar bear?I am in need of legal advice, looking into adopting?
I think there are new laws about keeping a dangerous wild animal in your home or on your property or in your backyard pool area. A Polar Bear is very cute and I suggest you join the Sierra Club as they help to save all animals! But, the new legal laws are to protect you and others from a bite from any wild animal!I am in need of legal advice, looking into adopting?
hahaha. not like they are going to bring you a polar bear to raise. adoption simply means you pay them some money monthly, and they spend a little bit of it on something related to bears, perhaps habitat.
you been on the funny fags this evening babe!!!





Ark @ you with your plane and a polar bear!! whoooo!!











EDIT; ooopps just saw the i dare you to play question, i geddit now!!!
Yeah it is, or you can stick 'em in the freezer :)
Polar bears think you look delicious.
I would go to Tesco's and stock up on packs of penguin's I think there on special offer at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment