Monday, August 23, 2010

Can anyone give me legal advice regarding this?

I was given a purebreed puppy that I couldn't keep %26amp; I placed an ad on a website called Nextdaypets.com and found somebody to ';buy'; her for $100 plus shipping costs to NC. I received their payment Thursday %26amp; was due to ship Saturday but I came down with nasty flu on Friday AND TOLD THE BUYER THIS. I offered to ship Sunday or next Tuesday instead. Today I received this email from the buyer.


';You obviously have no Idea what you have gotten yourself into, so lt me fill you in. My first step will be to OUT YOU on every site I find your name and there are many. My second step will be to address a copy of my complaint to every employer who has ever bought ANY of your work, your writting Jobs are through. Last but not least, My reach is long. I will be looking you up at your home with in the week. I've spoke with a few with a few of your acquaintances already and your not even as hard tIncluded is my Photo so you'll KNOW who your dealing with and when you've been found.Can anyone give me legal advice regarding this?
you know what make several copies of his email and talk to your state attorney and he or she I am sure will be more than glad to file charges against him or her cause it sounds like he has broken several laws . He also threatened you ,which means he can go to jail for that alone . good luck to you do not ignore this get yourself some help . Please dont let this sour you on your opinion of people we are not all crazy. good luck and god bless you and happy holidays.Can anyone give me legal advice regarding this?
DO NOT SEND THE DOG! If these people are that crule to you, imagine how they will be to a puppy.





Second call the police, and contact a lawyer. A lawyer can scare them off pretty easily with legalese letters, and legally made threats.
Call the police and show them the e-mail. This guy doesn't know what he's gotten himself into. He has broken several laws by sending you this message. Don't call 911, the police should have a non-emergency number you can call.
Start talking to your local law enforcement, you don't need to be found- that stalking. Had you thought you may be selling a dog to some underground dog-fighters? And if this were me, the answer is ';you don't want to find me,nobody does';.
You should contact the ';buyer'; one more time and apologize again for any inconvenience it may have caused, but explain again that you didn't PLAN to get sick - these things happen. Tell him you're more than happy to refund his money immediately.





My best advice is to contact your local police and let them know what sort of psycho you're in contact with! WOW.





(Just as an aside, I think the guy is kind of freaky and probably won't even try half of what he's jibbered, so just stay calm. I had a similar incident where the guy said he'd be at my house around thanksgiving to KILL me and my entire family!! As you can see, I'm fine!)





Finally, you may want to get a consult with an attorney ... just in case. Who knows what sort of malicious libel he might try to commit.
Print out a couple of copies of the e-mail, send his money back and call and file a report with the police claiming it as a terrorist threat and you fear for you well being and life..... that will be the end of it.
Take it to the cops
evidently this ';Country Bumpkin'; (I can throw this comment cuz i,m from ';them there hills'; myself)doesn,t know what kind of mess HE IS getting himself in!!


He is not allowed to make such gestures to you or anyone else that does not follow through


with Any agreements made,it is unfortunet that you were unable to send the dog on the day you said,but you did offer to make this right and Send the Dog he purchased ASAP, But at this point with the Hate and dispite he is showing I Wouldn,t send the dog or bag full of manure(Sh -t) to this NON buisness minded ninnyhillbilly. With hate crimes and terrorisim of Any type this person can really get in some trouble !! And I hope YOU will hold your ground for what is right and just..and follow thru in prosecuting this ?@#%*....


Make His NEW YEAR one to remember,,


I,m sure the FBI would love to read his email and post his picture ..


Good Luck to you.Dont let his threats bother you


especially at this time of year(which i,m sure he was trying to upset anyway)


take advice from EVERYONE HERE and


PRESS CHARGES to the fullest extent you maybe helping others in the future by stopping this Bad behavior/Threatning dameanor








Ps i,m wondering How He knew you were a writer of sometype? %26amp; How He knows your friends etc?? ~ like i said good luck~

No comments:

Post a Comment