Sunday, August 22, 2010

Who can give me some legal advice in the entertainment industry please?

I have recently started managing a local ';boy band'; and would like to know which legal documents do I need. They have already signed a letter which states that we are employed as their management. The letter only has our names and their names and signatures as well as the date. What else do I need to do? Also, Im not sure what capacity we have as managers of the group. Do we hold power of them? Do they tell us what to do? What are the usual duties and level of power a manager in the entertainment industry. Also, when a record company signs the group up... which steps can we take to ensure that the company wont own the group or anything of the group? ie. I was thinking of copyrighting the groups name... etc. PLEASE HELP!Who can give me some legal advice in the entertainment industry please?
www.entertainmentlaw.com





You'll get a host of websites that can help you in all legal matters in the entertainment industry.Who can give me some legal advice in the entertainment industry please?
What state are you in - some state's laws vary on this issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment