Sunday, August 22, 2010

Seeking free legal advice. The NKY bar offers no pro bono lawyers. Where can I get the advice I need?

I live in Kentucky and a decision was made last Friday reguarding custody that I need to appeal but I cannot afford a lawyer. I am happy to do footwork and paperwork myself but I don't know what and by when?Seeking free legal advice. The NKY bar offers no pro bono lawyers. Where can I get the advice I need?
As was indicated above, contact legal aid services for Kentucky. You also might investigate to determine if any law schools there have a legal clinic. Legal clinics are staffed by law students under the supervision of an attorney and offer legal services to the indigent.





PLEASE do not contact the listing above for prepaid legal, etc. Among other reasons, generally you can't get help for an existing legal condition, and the payments they make on your behalf to an attorney will not always cover the cost.Seeking free legal advice. The NKY bar offers no pro bono lawyers. Where can I get the advice I need?
Contact Legal Aid or Legal Services of Kentucky.

No comments:

Post a Comment