Monday, August 23, 2010

Need legal advice about bank issue?

I need any advice that I can get? Basically, I had an account with my ex-husband and he took my credit cards and checkbook and told me that I was off the account. The same bank allowed me to open another account even though, I was still on the old account. My ex charged off the account and the bank pursued legal action against both of us. They seized all of the funds in my new account to offset the old account. I went in front of a judge today and she found in favor for me. I won against the bank!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was ecstatic! I am entitled to the funds that were seized from the other account and damages? I had started a business and I lost a lot. Thanks for any help you can give me!Need legal advice about bank issue?
Damages probably; funds used to close a charge off account, pretty doubtfulNeed legal advice about bank issue?
Enjoy your victory. Don't press your luck.
It's not against the law to protest the bank. Get a poster board and make you a sign and stay on public property. Watch how fast everything happens, you will be pleasantly surprised. But, you have to have thick skin to do this, people will point at you and say things. But, let me tell you it works like a charm. I did it. And I'm happy I did.
You can get free legal advice on websites like LawGuru, FindLaw. Check this out for more info http://www.uelp.org/freelegal.html

No comments:

Post a Comment