Monday, August 23, 2010

I need legal advice on writing a motion.?

Does anyone know how to properly write a motion for a new trial. I have to file one and really do not have money for attorney's fees and trying my best to do this on my own. I can go to legal aid but do not have the time because they have such a large case load and I am not sure if I could have time to see them. I would appreciate anyone with legal experience.I need legal advice on writing a motion.?
Filing the motion is only half the battle. You then have to argue your case before the judge. If you are having a difficult time filing the motion, it will be even more difficult to argue it.





I suggest you find time, and go to legal aid.I need legal advice on writing a motion.?
What you are asking someone to do is illegal. No one can tender legal advice unless they are authorized to do so. That, in the states, means the various Bar Associations. I agree, that most of these individuals are base and incontrovertible with regard to their ethical consternation. What you need to do is determine what forum you are filing this motion in, then go find a trustworthy lawyer,(ha ha ha ha, the lawyer laughs all the way to the bank). There are many pro se advisory locations out there on the Web. You have to determine the jurisdiction first, and then read the local rules for that jurisdiction. If you are unwilling or incapable of doing that, well then just blow it off. You are pissing up a rope.

No comments:

Post a Comment