Monday, August 23, 2010

I got a notice for illegal downloading, does anyone have any legal advice or know where I could research this?

My advice: Stop using P2P or warez sites to download copyrighted files or pirated/hacked software, permanently. That notice is only a warning. Next time you are caught downloading illegal material the party who sent the notice will take legal action against you. You do NOT want that to happen because you will pay some very hefty fines not to mention possible time in prison.I got a notice for illegal downloading, does anyone have any legal advice or know where I could research this?
stop illegally downloading from others is all if that is what you are doing?I got a notice for illegal downloading, does anyone have any legal advice or know where I could research this?
what kind of notice did you get


in the mail or on line


the notice should have some kind of company name on it


that could be a clue as to were to start your search


TO be safe, I would quit downloading stuff too


i hear the fines can be quite steep

No comments:

Post a Comment