Sunday, August 22, 2010

I need legal advice about married fathers right over my unborn baby?

You should speak with an attorney who specializes in family law.I need legal advice about married fathers right over my unborn baby?
I agree, you need an attorney. As the father, he can file a paternity suit and request genetic testing if you will not file a affidavit agreeing that he is the father. From there he will get the right that all fathers have, parenting time and the right to pay child support. The court may even find that you two have joint custody and you may have to make decisions with him.





The court will not look favorably if you try to supersede his parental rights.





Unless he is dangerous, if he is willing to be in your child's life (and this is hard to believe sometimes) your child will be richer for it. All kids do better with a strong relationship with both of their parents.





I hate to admit it, as much as I truly dislike my older son's father, and am disgusted by who he is, what he stands for and the people he brings into my sons life, my son loves him and would not be the boy he is without him. His father is important to him and he would be devastated without him. So I keep all of that to myself.I need legal advice about married fathers right over my unborn baby?
UNborn -zero. Your body, your choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment