Monday, August 23, 2010

Need legal advice for upcoming court case?

Ok so about a year ago I was charged with a paraphernalia and possession charge. I received a misdemeanor and supervision and I also had to pay about 700 dollars. I paid it all off but then a couple months ago I got a ticket (petty charge) for having a pipe on me and I was still under supervision. I need to know if I should plead guilty or not guilty...what should I do????Need legal advice for upcoming court case?
no don't plead guilty...plea ';i stand mute'; so u have time to ask for public defender....i visited a website...it's better NEVER admitted a crime cz it will nail u down. hire a lawyer...Need legal advice for upcoming court case?
The best advice that I could give you is be honest. If you had the drugs or pipe then tell them that you did. If you didn't then tell them that you didn't.. Honesty is normally the best policy... Who knows, you might get off easier than what you expect.
You need to consult a lawyer. Whatever you decide could have some long term consequences. You committed another misdemeanor while under supervision for the first.





Be prepared when you face the judge/court. Know what your options are.

No comments:

Post a Comment