Monday, August 23, 2010

Some Legal Advice?? I hit a motorcyclist on the road while i was overtaking...? Part 2?

But if i refuse to compensate. Will it be a case of two prosecutions against my defense??Some Legal Advice?? I hit a motorcyclist on the road while i was overtaking...? Part 2?
That's a civil issue between you and the other parties. Whether there will be two separate cases, or if they'll be 'bundled' into one, is dependant on local court rules, and I'm afraid I have no idea about Malay rules of procedure.





A ';prosecution'; is a case where the government is charging you with a crime. The request of one party that another party compensate them for damages is a civil matter, not criminal.





(That is ';if'; - as I believe is the case - Malay law is still based on English common law. If it isn't - if for example it's now based on Shari'a - then I can't help at all)





RichardSome Legal Advice?? I hit a motorcyclist on the road while i was overtaking...? Part 2?
you evidently dont ride! a bike has just as much right on the road as you and you have more protection! how dare you try to walk away from your obligation to a human being with the system.if i hit you while checking your mailbox wouldnt you want my driving skills checked out or get an atourney and leave ya hangin with nothin.
  • bloom-
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment