Monday, August 23, 2010

Need legal advice re rubbish at a civic amenity, if they take your car registration what happens?

I work part time as a merchandiser. I took some company posters to recycle at the local tip. An operative at the tip told me I was illegally dumping comercial waste I explained that I was unaware of any wrongdoing I apologised and took my posters away. I asked where I could take them. He did not really answer but took my car registration number and told me I could never return to the tip again. I did not sign anything or give my name but I think there is some CCTV at the site. What will happen now?Need legal advice re rubbish at a civic amenity, if they take your car registration what happens?
Your details will be held on the database - if you offend again you will either be fined or receive a summons through the post. Its all part of Blairs Big Brother Britain. Commercial waste has to be paid for to dispose of xxxNeed legal advice re rubbish at a civic amenity, if they take your car registration what happens?
hi as far as i'm aware you have done nothing illegal so the police should not get involved was this in the uk if so i would not worry to much about it you took the posters back thats the main thing it sounds like the person was just trying to be smart and clever and scare you which sounds like has worked i would not worry as long as you have not broken the law you will be fine and it does not sound like you have im going by the uk not amrica im not sure there good luck with this.
Not quit sure I understand the question, but if I'm reading your question correctly, all you did was take some posters to be recycled and I'm assuming the posters are recyclable.


If this is the case, you did nothing and I do mean nothing wrong.


The only thing you might have done wrong was have contact with an idiot. And don't worry about this person taking your license plate number down, he is trying to intimidate you and not coming back. What you should have done was talk to his boss to get things straight.
hi...nothing will happen to you..infact it was the operative who was acting illegally.


first...he has 'no' right to take your reg plate number, let alone report it, as you actually 'had not' committed an offence.


second...he definately has 'no' powers to tell you to never return to that particular site...if fact he is just there to offer advise and give any further information that any customer may request, these are his main duties...seems like he is a jumped up little toerag who is definately power crazed...so therefore you can ignore him, and if you ever need to visit the place again then do so.


thirdly...and finally...if you 'did' happen to get a letter from the local council, then report him for 'harrassment' and question his so called authority, as he gets paid by 'all' of us, in other words 'council tax' payers, so 'you' actually employ him...so ask the council to reprimand him or you may take it further and report your dealings and findings to the 'local' newspaper.





hope this eases your mind and helps a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment