Sunday, August 22, 2010

Can i sale the house given by mom to me as settlement? - Legal advice is needed?

I have a house in my name which was given as settlement by my mom. i have 3 sisters all are married and we put maximum Dowry to all the 3. now oi want to sale that house my mom also interested to sale it. is there any legal problem on this.i suspect my sisters may give some opposition.Can i sale the house given by mom to me as settlement? - Legal advice is needed?
you didnt mention the country you live so it is a bit difficult to say.All you have to do is contact your nearest advocate or a legal advisor who has experianceCan i sale the house given by mom to me as settlement? - Legal advice is needed?
if the document of the house is in your name,nothing to worry.but if it is in your mother's name,you have to give the shares to your sisters and your mother too. ie total 6 persons.ok!!!!
The house is in your name. Why wouldn't you be able to sell it? Sure your sisters might object, but I doubt they can object in a legal sense.
scroll down to the flag of the country you need...here in the US we don't have dowries.

No comments:

Post a Comment