Monday, August 23, 2010

I live in Rhode Island and i would like legal advice on a situation concerning my mother and her boyfriend...?

my mother has been dating a guy now for about a year and a half. i moved out on my own and she had him move into her house.





i'd like to know, if anything were to happen to my mother, what would be my legal options as far as getting him out of the house.





i want the house for myself someday and as you can probably guess i don't like his presence there very much. i wouldn't want him to get to comfy.





so what can i do?I live in Rhode Island and i would like legal advice on a situation concerning my mother and her boyfriend...?
The only way you could get the house is if your mother left it to you in her will. She has every right to leave HER home to anyone she chooses, and that includes her boyfriend. There is NOTHING you can do except to suck up and learn to tolerate him because he maybe getting the house someday.I live in Rhode Island and i would like legal advice on a situation concerning my mother and her boyfriend...?
leave em alone

No comments:

Post a Comment