Sunday, August 22, 2010

Legal Advice Plz: if I work 10 hrs and do not take 1 hr break am I eligible to get paid for 10hrs?

or I loose that luch hour? (assuming there is not working hrs resctrictions ) Plz advice.. Thank you!Legal Advice Plz: if I work 10 hrs and do not take 1 hr break am I eligible to get paid for 10hrs?
If you are working through your lunch hour because you decided to do so, you wouldn't be entitled. However, if you are working through your lunch hour because your boss or supervisor asked you too you are definitely entitled to pay.Legal Advice Plz: if I work 10 hrs and do not take 1 hr break am I eligible to get paid for 10hrs?
It depends on where you work. Generally you were supposed to have a at least a 30 minute meal break period. However if you have signed a waiver of meal period document, then you should be compensated for the entire ten hours. Also a supervisor should approve it.
  • bloom-
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment