Monday, August 23, 2010

I would like to get legal advice on how i can eliminate my depts. I owe credit cards and loan companies.?

Depends on what state u live in as to whether u can go with one of those ';debt consolidation programs';.I would like to get legal advice on how i can eliminate my depts. I owe credit cards and loan companies.?
Can't give you legal advice - that would be illegal.





However .....





I would recommend you contact your local United Way and ask for a referral to a legitimate Credit Counseling service. They will be able to put you in touch with someone in your local area who can help you. (Consumer Credit Counseling Services - www.cccservices.com - is one of the only legitimate services of their kind that I'm aware of). I'm recommending you contact them through the United Way to prove that they're not a scam. You should have no or VERY low fees through them.





STAY AWAY from those groups that advertise on late night tv or in magazines. Also, stay away from those ';get rich quick and easy'; websites. 99.9999% of them are scams.





Good luck and hope this helps!I would like to get legal advice on how i can eliminate my depts. I owe credit cards and loan companies.?
My plan for 2008:


Pay minimum on all med debt %26amp; credit cards (on time)


Create 3 new checking accounts


1. Gifts (Christmas, Birthdays, baby showers, etc.)


2. Travel/ Furnature (save up to take a trip somewhere fun)


3. Debt Paydown





I'm going to pay all my bills ontime


Lock my cards/check book in a safe


Pull cash out for fun money each week ($30)


Only Groceries and Gas on Bank card


Acct 1: $100, Acct. 2: $150, Acct. 3: $650





After 2 months I will have enough cushion to auto deduct into my new accounts.





On 4th month I will have enough money for an ';emergency fund'; in my ';debt paydown account';. So I don't create more debt if I have to replace a tire or medical emergency.





In 4th month I will start paying $650 from debt paydown into my credit card with the highest balance and interest rate





Then I work down the list of my credit cards, then med debt, then cars.





I should pay off like $5,000 in debt this year!
you need to hook up consumer credit counseling services and if they wont help you then try GENUS.COM and they will help you

No comments:

Post a Comment