Saturday, July 31, 2010

I need legal advice. Has anyone used theose free legal svs online and are they effective? Any suggestions?

I am having a poperty dispute w/my neighbor. Their driveway is on our property. Our lawyer passed away who was handling the matter, and we have no information. I want to try those free online legal svcs, but am not sure if they are valid. I would like some suggestions or opinions on using these services.I need legal advice. Has anyone used theose free legal svs online and are they effective? Any suggestions?
Just hire a real estate lawyer.





If there is an easement, it will be shown on the deed. If there isn't, the lawyer will let you know how to proceed.





Lawyers are not ';free';. It's a come-on to refer you to a lawyer who may or may not have any expertise in the area you need help in. Save yourself a whole lot of time and trouble and just go get yourself a real estate attorney.I need legal advice. Has anyone used theose free legal svs online and are they effective? Any suggestions?
What they end up doing is referring you to a lawyer who will tell you ';I'm familiar, I think I can help. We should get together on this...';





It will not be as free as you hear.

No comments:

Post a Comment