Thursday, July 29, 2010

Legal advice for consent/relinquishment for adoption?

My name is on my son's birth certificate as the father. I do not have custody of him at this time. The guardian of my son wants me to sign papers so that she can adopt him. I want my son to come live with me. I also pay child support, I am re-married, and get him every weekend. The guardian wants to take me to court to adopt. Can she do this without my consent?Legal advice for consent/relinquishment for adoption?
Get the very best lawyer you can find and FIGHT for your child. Just because you don't have custody of him doesn't mean that you should lose all access to your child, especially since you are paying support and receiving visitation. If your guardian wants a child so badly, she should go have her own and not try to steal your child. You have rights...so start fighting! And btw, I would be asking for another guardian for your child as this one is NOT acting in your child's best interest, but instead in her own (she wants the child and wants to deprive the child of a biological parent who is actively in the child's life!).





Get fighting...now!Legal advice for consent/relinquishment for adoption?
Ok, first off, you Are the father until a DNA test proves otherwise. Second, it sounds as though the mother doesnt have the child? If the mother is alive, is she paying child support? What is the reason the child can not come live with you? A court will usually grant custody to a parent if fit, over someone else. Your question was can the gaurdian take you to court without your consent. If someone needed the other parties consent before filing a case, there would be no courts. The gaurdian can do whatever they want to. The court can decide what they want to also.
I don't think so..


You're the biological father of the child so you have the right to be a part of the child as his parent.


I think you should settle this trouble with the guardian of your child.
No, you are legally his dad. There is no legal way she can do this. You need to lawyer up and fight for your son.





God bless you for trying to be a good dad!
A person doesn't need anyone's consent to sue someone. It's up to the judge to decide so good luck and get a lawyer
  • natural beauty tips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment