Thursday, July 29, 2010

I need legal advice, my lawyer screwed me over.?

I had an auto accident in 2005 and I hired a lawyer to take care of all of the legal matters, we sued the other insurance company. I am finding out that He did not pay my medical bills. There are two companies so far that I know of that did not get paid. There are three more involved.





What can I do about this. It has all gone to collections and has destroyed my credit.





ThanksI need legal advice, my lawyer screwed me over.?
Did you win the case?


If you didn't you lost, and there is no money.


You need to first talk to your lawyer, and find out how the case is going. How much money was awarded?


If that doesn't work you need to talk to another lawyer.


It seems you don't have any information about your case. I think your afraid to call them or neglected to, and they haven't even sent in a demand package.


The information you give tells me that your a victim of your own negligence.I need legal advice, my lawyer screwed me over.?
What your lawyer did is unethical and he should be reported to the Bar Association. File a formal complaint against him. He will be investigated by the Bar and this is a free service. Get another attorney and sue the previous one based on unethical behaviour and misrepresentation and also, sue for reimbursement of all expenses and for the new attorney's fees and court costs. Trust me, your old attorney should be bonded and insured and they will probably settle with you so that he can maintain his reputation. Grow some big kahuanas and don't take any crap. Never be a doormat. You paid him, that means he was working for you and he failed you. That makes him liable. You go girl!
mAT is right. It depends on what happened in your case since 2005. Did you win the case? Then there were medical liens on the case that the lawyer had to pay with the amount you won. Did you lose? Then that's a different story. Have you contacted this lawyer since you sued? Has he contacted you?
get another lawyer to sue that lawyer, then get another lawyer to sue your last lawyer, then get another lawyer to sue your last lawyer,then get another lawyer to sue your last lawyer,then get another lawyer to sue your last lawyer,then get another lawyer to sue your last lawyer,then get another lawyer to sue your last lawyer,then get another lawyer to sue your last lawyer,then get another lawyer to sue your last lawyer,then get another lawyer to sue your last lawyer,then get another lawyer to sue your last lawyer,then get another lawyer to sue your last lawyer,then get another lawyer to sue your last lawyer,then get another lawyer to sue your last lawyer,then get another lawyer to sue your last lawyer,then get another lawyer to sue your last lawyer,then get another lawyer to sue your last lawyer,then get another lawyer to sue your last lawyer,then get another lawyer to sue your last lawyer


etc...

No comments:

Post a Comment