Saturday, July 31, 2010

Would anybody pay a set fee (say $20-$50) for online legal advice if it were from a reputable firm?

For example, you set up an account with the firm and through online bill pay you ask an attorney that is connected with a traditional brick and mortar law firm any legal questions you have. That way you don't have to come into the office and it is more confidential if you want it too be. What do you think? This would be stictly advice and would not include filing papers, etc. This would also probably be only a couple pages of advice.Would anybody pay a set fee (say $20-$50) for online legal advice if it were from a reputable firm?
Yes, I certainly would pay a reasonable fee for legal advice of this kind as this would save time searching for the answer myself and would be more convenient than trying to contact a lawyer. If the response suggested I needed to take further action I could then use a lawyer to follow up.





However I would be less likely to use the service if I had to set up an account before I needed legal advice.Would anybody pay a set fee (say $20-$50) for online legal advice if it were from a reputable firm?
No, a truly reputable firm would not be involved with a scheme like this.
I would. In fact I am. I pay 35 a month but they will write letters for me and do a small will for me and they will also look over any paperwork I recieve before I sign to make sure It is safe to sign. They give me all the advise I need and are really helping me with my lawsuit over the phone. I might be settling out of court without a lawyer present because the help they have giving me. I go through pre-paid legal and I recommend them. I have unlimited use with them. The law firm is Parker~Stanbury!!!
No, personally I would prefer to see an attorney face to face. And if you just want basic law advise, you can get a book instead of paying online.

No comments:

Post a Comment