Saturday, July 31, 2010

Legal advice for car accident civil suit?

I was rear ended last week, and the driver totaled my car. I had just received the title 48 hours prior to the accident. With the economy the way it is, I cannot afford a car payment, as I was looking forward to not having this monthly payment. Can I sue the driver for the financial hardship that he put on me? The driver admitted that he was at fault. I did injure my back, but that's the least of my worries right now.Legal advice for car accident civil suit?
Sue the mofo!Legal advice for car accident civil suit?
You can sue the driver for the value of the car. You can slso recover your medical expenses as well as pain and suffering and inconvenience. If the driver of the other car had insurance, you can negotiate all of that with his insurer in the effort to avoid suing. If he did not have insurance then you will have to deal directly with the driver.
What a jerk for following to close.


I am so sorry this happened to you.


Unfortunately you will be suing his insurance company.


You are entitled to the depreciated value of the vehicle.


His insurance should provide you with a rental until you can get something resolved. I recommend you contact an attorney since you have both property damage and a medical claim. The ball wont begin to roll until you either sign a waiver for an attorney or file the claim on your own insurance. Or hire an attorney.


I wish you the best.
Is there a police report? You have 48 hours to tell you insurance agency, with there insurance information. Then you should receive a check within 2 weeks. The only way you can sue is if you have had gone to the ER, Hospital, or you doctor, and you have missed work from a direct cause of the accident. You need a doctors note, and proof of injury.
You can sue him, and his insurance should pay for a rental and a replacement of your vehicle.





You can sue him for medical and that is where a lot of the money comes from. Usually settlements are the amount of your medical bill x 5!





Anyone who rear-ends someone else is at fault!
The other driver's insurance should pay for your car, or if the driver was uninsured, your uninsured motorist coverage should pay. If neither of you was insured, you can sue but they probably don't have any money.
Of course. In fact. have your insurance company do it. That's what you pay them for.
  • natural beauty tips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment