Thursday, July 29, 2010

I need Legal Advice, someone is suing me for an accident I didn't commit. I need a lawyer & I can't afford it.

The amount of damages is $18,000! They said it was so bad the car had to get towed. What a lie! The fender bender I got into was so small the front light barely went out. The person I got into the accident with agreed to pay for our own damages鈥his was last November! I didn't have insurance at the time, but the accident was not my fault and there was no police report made and no witnesses.





Now the Insurance (who is barely contacting me almost a year later) is suing me for damages that I didn't do.I need Legal Advice, someone is suing me for an accident I didn't commit. I need a lawyer %26amp; I can't afford it.
If you did not have insurance, good luck... Uninsured drivers in our state are automatically considered at fault for not having state mandated auto insurance.. Whether you are at fault or not.....I need Legal Advice, someone is suing me for an accident I didn't commit. I need a lawyer %26amp; I can't afford it.
Or else you may contact a legal expert online at websites like


http://askexpert.info/legaladvice.htm
you screwed up no insurance ? how dumb is that??? welcome to the real world .pay your dues then plan your life follow the plan . rem ember rule #1 IN LIFE don't do any thing stupid
The answer about Miranda is wrong; that only applies to criminal charges.





There may be a ';legal services'; entity that provides help in this situation to persons who have very low income.
Through your miranda rights if you cannot afford a lawyer one will be appointed for you. Whether it's your fault or not will have to be decided by the jury in court.

No comments:

Post a Comment