Saturday, July 31, 2010

Am I responsible for someone else's credit card fraud, legal advice please?

I sold some speakers on Ebay to someone in Argentina, even though my auction stated canada or us. They won the auction, and paid me via paypal. I then shipped the speakers. Sounds easy.





THEN, a week later I received a notice from paypal that the user filed an ';unauthorized transaction'; with their credit card company. So paypal charged the funds BACK to me !





Now I am out the speakers and the money. I dont feel that paypal is making a very fair decision. They state it may take that persons credit card company 75 days to get to a final decision, but paypal wants their money in 7 days?





Does this sound right to anyone? I need some advice, paypal is being totally unreasonable.Am I responsible for someone else's credit card fraud, legal advice please?
that sound really bad but just been got suck it up and stop selling on ebay because most people on ebay are crooks hope u take this as lesson learnAm I responsible for someone else's credit card fraud, legal advice please?
You were taken and I would file a complaint with Ebay and ask for my money back. They will go after the ones who got the speakers.





I would not sell anything except here in USA.

No comments:

Post a Comment