Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Legal advice on getting my personal info. such as my birth certificate and social security.?

if I am 18yrs old and unable to get an i.d. or driver lisence because my mom is black mailing me over a stupid pin on a phone that i forgot months ago, and i need my birth certificate and social. Is there anything legal i can do like call the cops? I am trying to get a job and go to school and i can't because of this, please help?Legal advice on getting my personal info. such as my birth certificate and social security.?
You're an adult now. Go get a duplicate birth certificate. You're 18 and don't even know your own SSN??Legal advice on getting my personal info. such as my birth certificate and social security.?
If you need extra money you should try working from home part time. Theres literally hundreds of different ways to do it online.





I got a free kit about how to make money using Google for free, only had to pay like a dollar for the shipping. I make more money online than I do with my crap day job.





Here's the site I got mine from if you want to check it out: http://tr.im/hwF3

No comments:

Post a Comment