Thursday, July 29, 2010

Free legal advice for startup business?

I'm considering a few different options for starting my own online business and am totally new to this. I have a few key questions before I proceed but not much of a budget. Things like, is this type of business legal in my state? Should I move forward as a sole-proprietor, LLC, or other? What do I have to do to register with the government? If I am on the verge of being laid-off when I start the business, will I be able to collect unemployment and simultaneously be registered as the owner of this business if the business is not making much/any profit yet?Free legal advice for startup business?
FIRST CREATE YOUR OWN WEBSITE AT www.webnode.com AND THEN PUT THE WIDGETS AND OPTIONS OVER THERE I CAN DO THIS FOR YOU JUST GIVE ME YOUR E- MAIL AND I'LL SEND YOU THE ADDRESS. THAT'S HOW STARTED

No comments:

Post a Comment