Saturday, July 31, 2010

Please help me with some legal advice?

If me and a freind are being charged with 3 accounts of assult 4 and my freind plea's guilty to all of them can i still be charged with them?Please help me with some legal advice?
Why would your friend plead guilty? That's so retarded. Both of you should go half in hiring a lawyer to defend you guys. A good lawyer can get you off completely. Trust me, it's worth it. Do you want to risk going to jail and getting f**ked in the *** by some huge black dude?Please help me with some legal advice?
If you participated in the assault then yes you can be charged as well. Probably the only way to get out of it is if the victim says you did not participate or there are other witnesses that will say you did not participate.





You should grow up and learn to walk away from every fight you possibly can. I'd bet money it was over something stupid and now you are going to suffer the time and expense of a legal battle... and possibly some jail time.





Hopefully you will learn from this.

No comments:

Post a Comment