Saturday, July 31, 2010

Legal advice on getting personal belongings back after a break up?

Hi everyone I have a very odd situation but I decided to come here to ask because someone may have had a similar situation. Several months back I returned to the united states after living in Canada for 5 years. I lived with my ex for 5 years (common law) but I was not there legally. I was there to help her care for her mom and other family issues. We were to wed in August of 2008 and we both decided that it would be best I returned back to the USA to make money while we waited for my papers to be processed. When I came back she broke the news to me that she didn't want to be with me. Thats that its fine. She promised to send me my personal belongings (things that my parents sent me throughout the years) but it is now 4 months after the fact and even though she repeatedly has stated in emails should would return my belongings she still has not. I have saved all of my emails from her and receipts. How do I go about getting legal aid? I have about $500 worth of personal belongings. TYLegal advice on getting personal belongings back after a break up?
You can get free legal advice on websites like LawGuru, FindLaw. Check this out for more info http://www.uelp.org/freelegal.htmlLegal advice on getting personal belongings back after a break up?
legal action over $500 worth of belongings? Try a few more requests. If you were there for some years, perhaps you have a friend in the neighborhood who would help. Your ex could give the stuff to the friend who could then mail it to you. An international law suit over $500 is absurd.
You can try the site below.
  • natural beauty tips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment